Circumcision Room - Summer Pavilion
"This summer pavilion was built by Sultan İbrahim in 1640. As this place was used for the circumcision ceremonies of the crown princes, it is also called Circumcision Room.
The walls are covered with the rare specimens of Ottoman tiles. The most important of these are the blue and white tile panels influenced by the Far-Eastern ceramics on the chamber facade dated 1529."
Topkapı Palace - Istanbul